Thursday 31 May 2012

The Clash - Should I stay or Should I go?

The Clash was one of the best punk rock groups of the late seventies and the early eighties. The band members were Joe Strummer, Mick Jones, Paul Simonon and Topper Headon. Although Joe Strummer was the lead singer in most hits of the band, the vocals in Should I stay or Should I go? are sung by Mick Jones whereas Strummer sings off the backing vocals in Spanish. Strummer was living in the south of Spain as a squatter in his twenties, so he knew some words but he needed help to speak Spanish without mistakes. This song is a masterpiece. I hope you will enjoy it. You should search more songs from The Clash, they are really good!







Video Sources: Youtube. Videos uploaded by  and  

The Clash. Song Lyrics and Exercise

THE CLASH

No comments:

Post a Comment